LeEco has announced the new smartphone in their smartphone segment named has LeEco Le Pro 3 in China.
LeEco Le Pro 3 is the device which comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 821SoC with 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display it also runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8 on top.
The device has the unibody metal design with 7.5 mm thick and it comes with a 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, phase-detection auto-focus (PDAF) for quick focus in 0.1 seconds and it also has the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 which completes the charge in 30 to 40 mins.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, 80% NTSC color gamut, 500 nits brightness
- 2.35GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 32GB (UFS 2.0) storage, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.8
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.4um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- CDLA audio, dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 151×74.2×7.5mm; 175g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4/5 GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0